Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kenan's Birthday May 22, 2009

























I can't believe Kenan is three years old. The time has gone by so fast and he has gotten so big. It is really cool to see your infant change into a toddler and eventually a little boy. I look forward to what the future holds for him. This year I contemplated doing a friends birthday, but we opted to wait at least one more year. I did however go for more of a theme that he wanted. He picked Curious George. I didn't go all out with the theme, but did a few decorations to go along with Curious George and decorated a cake with that style. Since we were trying to get some grass to grow in our backyard we decided to have it elsewhere and Jonathan and Rebecca volunteered to host it at their new house. The night was a bit rainy so we had to move it inside, but everything still turned out great and Kenan had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment