Sunday, September 13, 2009

Easton 8 mnths















This past month Easton has become so interactive. He just loves his brother and they will even sit and play(kind of) together for awhile. It is so cute. He doesn't like it when Kenan gets too rough though and thinks Easton can wrestle because he is getting bigger. We have started introducing fruits this month and have had bananas, apples, and peaches. So far he has been a good eater like Kenan was. I can already tell he has a few that he is not the biggest fan of though. Still no crawling, but he definitely is moving all around by scooting on his bottom or pulling himself towards things he wants. He is so quick if he has his eye on something. He also has been standing up against things a little bit, but he is still pretty wobbly with this. Kenan started preschool this month two days a week and it has been nice to get some quality time with just Easton. I can tell he is enjoying the individual attention and I have loved the extra bonding time. I loved that Kenan and I were buds and have missed the special times just the two of us got. I am trying to do that with both Easton and Kenan when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment