Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 mnths old



























Yesterday Easton turned 4 mnths old. Wow, time has flown by. The day before he rolled over from his back to belly for the first time. He has been working on it for awhile now, because he would roll to his side to suck his thumb. Progressively he just got further and further over on his belly. Now he just needs to learn to roll back because he doesn't like being on his stomach for very long, and unless it is an accident he can't go the other direction. He is definitely drooling like crazy now. I have resorted to using the bibs some of the time even though I hate covering up cute outfits. It beats changing him every hour. I am glad the weather has been nice. We have been going to the park 2-4 times a week and staying there for a couple of hours. I will pack a lunch most of the time so that if the Kenan falls asleep on the way home I can just put him down for his nap. Easton still is a bit variable with the naps because of his eating schedule. Their naps don't always coincide, but we are working on it. You will probably see many pictures with Easton in hats in the future posts because since Easton has so little hair, I don't want his head to burn. I didn't have to worry about that with Kenan because he had so much hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment