Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kenan's 5th Birthday

For Kenan's Birthday this year he wanted a super hero theme.  The main ones that we went with were Batman, Superman, and Spiderman.  I will have to say, Batman and Spiderman were easy, but Superman is hard to find.  That stuff is more of a collector thing and they don't really even have decorations for it.  I improvised though.  As usual, we did a family cookout with just his good friend Isabelle being the only kid besides the cousins invited.  We have so much family it would be huge to invite them and kids, and I am not ready for two parties yet.  We like to use the theme and dress up a bit if it fits, so we had masks for people to wear.  My dad came as the Joker, but took his makeup off shortly after arriving because it was melting and he was scaring a few of the little ones.  Even though it was hot, we had a great time.  Kenan said his favorite part was the silly string fight which I labled the web fight after spiderman.  Now we are getting ready for Easton's half Birthday party this weekend. :)  Next year we may have to combine some because we will have a third in the mix.

Cupcakes decorated by me.  I was very proud of these and Kenan thought they were cool.



Batman defeating the Joker


The Superman Family

Batman Brothers

The kids table(minus the babies)

Baterang Game



We've Been caught!

Super Heros Unite

2 comments: