Thursday, August 11, 2011

Langston's First Time in the Pool

So you would have thought Langston's first time in a pool would have been in the grandparents pool, but it wasn't.  After 15 or so years their pool finally gave out last week.  This came at a pretty good time with school about to start, but for those of us at home we could have still had a month of swimming left.  Since we still like to swim we have had to make due elsewhere.  So this past weekend we used Burdette passes Uncle Jonathan had given us and headed to the westside with some of the family.  I didn't have a suit for Langston yet but I wanted to still take her in.  I had a tiny cloth swim diaper I had used with Kenan so I just put that on with a onesie outfit.  She sat on my lap for about 5 min.  She cried right at first because I think it was a bit cold, but after that she just chilled on my lap.

The next time Langston got in the water was this past Tuesday in our backyard kiddy pool.  I had since borrowed a small suit from a friend and since it was sunny out she wore a hat as well.  Again we only sat in the water for about 5 min. or so because I didn't want her to be out in the sun for too long.  She didn't cry at all this time and actually seemed to enjoy it.




Aunt Rebecca and cousin Navy

You have to take two pictures to get them all in it where they are looking.




Easton had to show us what he was doing as well.




So sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment