Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 Weeks Old








































I can't believe a month has gone by already. Usually January seems like a long month, but because of Easton being born, it has flown. We are all adjusting to the new way of doing things with two kids instead of one(and on the days I babysit I have three kids with me). Last week Kenan started showing his jealous side by acting out to get attention. I was about to pull out my hair by the end of the week. He was getting into anything and everything when he knew I was busy with Easton and couldn't do much. This weekend and yesterday have been much better days thank God.
Easton got his first cold last week. I got sick again and this time the boys got it as well. Easton had to sleep in the car seat in our room a few nights because he could not sleep laying down. Last night was his first night back in his room and he did good again, about every 3 1/2 to 4 hrs. I am still okay with that since he is still only 4 weeks old.
Nick is in the middle of basketball season, so he is trying to spend time with the boys whenever he can. This past Saturday he did not have any basketball, so we went to the mall to play and then out to eat. Kenan is like his dad and loves eating out whenever we can.





No comments:

Post a Comment