Friday, January 16, 2009

Time home with Dad
































Nick decided to take almost two additional weeks off from school after Christmas break was over. He took a little more than he normally would because he went to basketball about 2:30 every afternoon, and if he had a game he was gone until 10:00 or after. Even though he wasn't home with us the entire time, we enjoyed our time together as a family.


Easton had his week old appt. and weighed a whopping 8 lbs 13 oz. The doctor said he was definitely doing good and getting plenty to eat. I can't wait to see what he will be at by time we go to our 2 mnth appt. On Friday I took the boys to Easton's 1st basketball game. He did great considering he slept the whole time. It is a little bit more challenging getting us all into the building, especially in this cold. The next week Nick was off we went to storytime at the library and then met Nick's parents at Chuck e Cheese. Easton even went on the big rocking horse with Kenan while we are there. Kenan loves doing things with him.


I also started back with coaching drama this week as well as watching Isabelle on Friday. It hasn't been too difficult getting back into the swing of things, I just have to manage time a little bit differently. I know some days will definitely be more hectic than others. I am just glad that Easton has been having pretty good nights. Right now he has been getting up between 3 and 4 hrs. This seems great to me considering Kenan was 2-2 1/2 hrs and didn't even seem comfortable during the in between times. I know this is the difference between a preterm and full term baby. There have been more noticeable differences than I thought there would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment