Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One month old


I can't believe my little girl is already a month old.  She is already getting so big she doesn't feel as small anymore.  At her appointment last week she was a little over 3 weeks old and already weighed 9 lbs 3 oz and had grown half an in.  The doctor said he wasn't worried about HER eating considering she had gained almost 2 lbs in 3 weeks.

The last couple of weeks have still been fairly busy.  We have gone to the Rochelle-Lander pool to swim.  Although Langston just slept and I just waded.  Langston has gone with me to two summer musicals.  I am starting her out early since it is something I enjoy.  We finished the summer reading program at the library, visited my grandma in the nursing home, started watching Navy and Isabelle again, swam at Oak Meadow with the Ryans, went to movies at Mesker, swam at Rebecca's aunts, went to the girl scout summer social, visited with mommy's friend Christina who is home from Africa, gave Langston her first bottle, and enjoyed Chuck-e-cheese.  This week is the 4-H fair and we are looking forward to the demolition derby on Saturday.

Langston has been waking up a lot more during the day and actually a little more often at night.  Now that she is more alert she actual wakes up to eat pretty much every three hours like clockwork.  That is okay though because I am still able to sleep in after her six o'clock feeding.  We shall see how I am once school starts and I have to stay up to get Kenan ready.

1st real bath wasn't until she was almost three weeks because the cord took longer to fall off


Langston's great-grandma Kathy






1st bottle(3 1/2 weeks)


<>
Mommy's friend Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment